This piece of art was created after a trip I took to Montaña de Oro, with my horse and a friend's horse named Mickey. We went on long rides through the mountains and along the ocean, under a beautiful sickle moon. This painting looks a lot like Mickey, showing off his wavy, crinkled mane.
- Prints that are as beautiful as an original, for less than half the cost.
- Printed on archival quality, museum grade paper, that stay beautiful for years to come.
- There are many different sizes available. See below.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
Would you like yours to be painted and be one-of-a-kind?
- Bettina paints each piece individually if you would like her too, making the piece in incredibly special. Choose this option at checkout, if this is something you would like!