This piece of art was created after a trip I took to Montaña de Oro, with my horse and a friend's horse named Mickey. We went on long rides through the mountains and along the ocean, under a beautiful sickle moon. This painting looks a lot like Mickey, showing off his wavy, crinkled mane.
- Prints that are as beautiful as an original, for less than half the cost.
- Each print is individually painted, making it one of a kind and ready to hang in your home.
- Printed on archival quality, museum grade paper, that stay beautiful for years to come.
- There are many different sizes available. See below.
- Prints are shipped unframed.