Meet Lance. He was my horse Frankie’s best friend up until he passed away last year. He was a 34 year old thoroughbred, and loved my horse despite the 20+ year age gap between them. They met about nine years ago. This was a special boy, and he and Frankie had a special bond. Always walking side-by-side, step in step, grooming each other’s backs, ignoring other horses and loving each others company. One time when Lance could no longer stand up, Frankie pushed him up with his chest (Yes! No kidding!). Together we spent many days riding the beach, playing around at the ranch and exploring in the mountains around us.
I recently painted him for his owner, who misses him more than anything…
Had to give him wings.
- Prints that are as beautiful as an original, for less than half the cost.
- Printed on archival quality, museum grade paper, that stay beautiful for years to come.
- There are many different sizes available. See below.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
Would you like yours to be painted and be one-of-a-kind?
- Bettina paints each piece individually if you would like her too, making the piece in incredibly special. Choose this option at checkout, if this is something you would like!