The Light and the Dark
Some of you have seen this piece, but did you know how it came to be? To make a long story shorter, I painted it one night when I was having a hard time. I was in one of those places we have all been where I couldn’t quite see the light. So, I picked up the paintbrush and remember thinking “I need to paint my way out of this.” And as I painted, the energy began to shift and I felt how the action of my hands brought calm to my mind and heart.
Have you ever been there? What is your tool you use to shift into a positive state of mind?
Enjoy. I hope you always find your light in the dark.
- Prints that are as beautiful as an original, for less than half the cost.
- Each print is individually painted, making it one of a kind and ready to hang in your home.
- Every print is hand finished and different from the next.
- This is a one of a kind, limited edition print. Printed on archival quality, museum grade paper, that stay beautiful for years to come.
- There are many different sizes available. See below.
- Prints are shipped unframed.
- Framing: If you are interested having your piece framed, find a link to purchase framing here!